Kestrel 5500 Pocket Weather Tracker - Tan
SKU: Kestrel 5501
This item is on backorder and will ship in 2-4 weeks, order now to reserve yours!
Email The Electric Burst Team for more information.
The Kestrel 5500 pocket weather tracker is the complete environment meter of the series that has the same functions and capabilities of a weather station. Additional monitoring functions offered by the Kestrel 5500 includes digital compass, wind direction, crosswind and headwind/tailwind.
These additional functions make the Kestrel 5500 pocket weather tracker appropriate military professionals, HAZMAT teams, and flight crews. Kestrel 5500 is also compatible with many popular ballistic apps for additional utility.
The Kestrel 5500 measures:
• Heading (true & magnetic)
• Wind direction
• Pressure trend
• Barometric pressure
• Wet bulb temperature
• Relative humidity in %
• Heat stress index
• Dew point
• Density altitude
• Wind chill
• Air, water, and snow temperature °F or °C
• Current, average, and maximum air velocity
• Waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats
• Time and date
• Easy- to-read back-lit display
• Data Logger (automatic and manual)
• Customizable data storage - 2900 data points
• Minimum, Maximum and Average values
• Multi-Function 3-line display
• Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
• Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
• Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
• Graph and recall trends
• User-replaceable impeller
• Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
• Data charting
• Upload to a computer (with optional interface) Mac or PC
• Works with Android and iPhone Apps!
• Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
• Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.