Concrete Inspection Master Kit - CMK5.2
RRP: AU $2,950.20 (inc GST)
A complete kit for testing per international standards BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170, featuring the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter and Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes. The Concrete Inspection Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable Hygro-i ® RH probe for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Back-lit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
- Check calibration of RH probes as often as required by standards.
- Instant surface temperature readings to avoid condensation.
- Material:Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe).
- Moisture content of concrete: 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
- Carbide Method (CM) Equivalent Scale for Concrete: 0 - 4
- Gypsum Scale: 0 to 10 (comparative)
- Reference Scale: 0 to 100 (comparative)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%
- Depth of penetration: Non-destructive mode approx. 20 mm (¾")
- Display: Digital/Backlit
- Size: 430 mm x 345 mm x 130 mm (16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1")