The Skipper Plus Moisture Meter - SMP
RRP: AU $610.50 (inc GST)
The Skipper Plus non-destructive moisture meter provides a complete, safe method for detecting excess moisture in GRP and wooden boats. A pocket sized meter, the Skipper is designed to locate moisture in boat hulls and fittings.
• Three ranges for detecting moisture in GRP and Hardwood for salt & freshwater.
• Appropriate for wood and GRP
• Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% on hard wood scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for GRP and other materials
• Identifies the presence of Osmosis in Fibreglass Hulls.
• Confirms if wooden boats are dry enough for painting or varnishing.
• Trace deck and bulkhead leaks.
• “Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings
• Soft rubber electrodes make direct contact without scratching.
• No Pins, No Probes, No Scratching.
• High moisture audio warning