Stud detectors have been around for a long time but sometimes one appears which becomes a definite buy for any serious handyman. This model is one of those! Featuring a stud detector which just doesn't "beep" when you're over the stud, it shows the proximity when you are NEAR a stud via the large LCD and shows a target graphic when you're spot on. Also featuring live wire (voltage) detection, you can be sure than nail you're about to hammer into the wall won't end up in your mains wiring.
The best feature of all is the built in laser level. Rotating across 180 degrees with stops on 45 and 90 degrees, you can instantly and easily do layouts and basic tasks such as picture levelling in a snap. The inbuilt spirit level ensures you're at the right angle.
• Laser levelling, layout and stud locating on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
• Wood, metal and live wire detection.
• 180 degree pivoting laser plane with level and plumb vials
• 20' laser line projections onto work surface with 90 degree squaring
• Two self contained half pins to mount unit to work surface (vertical or horizontal)
• LCD sensing and mode display with target graphics
• LED display with continuous live wire detection
• Thumb dial adjustable feet for levelling the laser
• Easy keypad operations and comfortable grip
• Powered by 9V Battery (included)
• Size: 180(H) x 67(W) x 38(D)mm
Survey your wall with ease by sliding this handheld detector along the surface. With separate modes to sense wall studs, mains cables, and metal items this handy device allows you to locate and mark items hidden within a wall before cutting or drilling. Object detection is indicated by a buzzer and on the LCD screen, with the screen display including a numerical and bargraph reading of the detection intensity. With repeated sweeps of a wall section you to can use the screen reading to get the precise location of the detected item.
• Automatic calibration
• Requires 9V battery
• Dimensions: 150(H) x 67(W) x 28(D)mm