RRP: AU $189.00 (inc GST)
In stock, order now.
A highly advanced weather station with an unbeatable range of features to keep you fully updated on current and future atmospheric activity. The outdoor sensors are simple to install and will wirelessly transmit data to the base station which interprets and displays the data on the touch screen panel. You can also connect the base station to your PC through USB and upload all recorded weather data for more in-depth analysis. Now supplied with a solar panel with rechargeable batteries, it can be installed remotely and never worry about battery replacement. The sensors will read indoor/outdoor temperature, wind speed, wind chill, wind direction, dew point, humidity, rainfall and barometric pressure and is solar powered so you don't have to think about batteries. The weather tendency indicator will inform you of changing conditions based on fluctuating barometric pressure and there are programmable alarm modes for all of the recordable weather conditions so you will know if a storm is coming or if winds are too gusty for your Sunday picnic. All minimum and maximum weather values are recorded with the time and date of recording and are stored on the base station for your reference. Display unit requires 3 x AA batteries.
Temperature range: Indoor 0° C to 50°C, outdoor -40°C to 65°C
Humidity Range: 10%RH- 99%RH
• Touch screen LCD panel
• Wind speed
• Wind direction
• Wind chill
• Dew Point
• Rain gauge: 0 to 9999mm
• Weather forecast tendency arrow
• Weather alarm modes for: temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, rainfall, wind speed, air pressure, storm warning
• Time display hours, minutes, date
• 100 year calendar display
• Weather symbols and barometer tendency display
• Perpetual calendar
• LED backlight
• Transmission range: 50m
• Display unit dimensions: 230(W) x 145(H) x 35(D)mm
Proffesional Wireless Moon Phase Weather Station
CLOCK - BAROMETER - MOON PHASE - SUNRISE/SUNSET - IN/OUTDOOR TEMP
- Wireless outdoor and indoor humidity (%RH)
- Wireless outdoor and indoor temperature (F or C)
- Records min. and max. humidity
- Records min. and max. temperature
- Barometric pressure 24-hour history graph (inHg or hPa)
- Weather forecast tendency arrows
- Forecast icons based on changing barometric pressure
- Time and date by manual setting
- 12 or 24-hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time alarm with snooze
- Can receive one sensor
- LED backlight
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Includes transmitter WH2A
- Low battery indicator
- Synchronized instant reception
- Sunrise time
- Sunset time
- Moon Phase
Vantage Vue gives you all the weather data you need for home use, education, boating and more. Sleek but tough—your outdoor sensor suite sets up in minutes and starts sending data wirelessly to your console anywhere in your home, school, or business. You'll see current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Center button that displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days.
The Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis' legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that's easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 professional stations so you can mix-and-match most components.
- Integrated Sensor Suite including temperature, wind, and rain sensors
- Mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately)
TIME & DATE - View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
MOON PHASE - See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
FORECAST ICONS - Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY - Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
RETRANSMITS - Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
BAROMETER - Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS - See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
RAIN - Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
"CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
WEATHER CENTER - Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD - Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night. The Done key returns user to "current" screen from anywhere in the program.
GRAPHS - Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
"THIS TIME YESTER DAY" FEATURE - Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
ALARMS - Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
WIND SPEED - See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
WIRELESS - Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio ensures consistent transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) from integrated sensor suite to console.
RAIN COLLECTOR - Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01" (0,2 mm) resolution.
ANEMOMETER - Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 180 mph (290 km/h).
WEATHER PROOF COVER - Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme conditions. Electronics are potted or over-molded for added moisture shielding.
RADIATION SHIELD - Provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY - Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
EASY INSTALLATION - Installs easily and quickly with included mounting hardware kit.
WIND DIRECTION - Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
SOLAR PANEL - Energizes the station during the day. On-board super capacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
BUBBLE LEVEL - Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
Updates every 2.5 seconds
Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
Solar-powered with stored energy backup
Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
22 user-selectable alarms
Barometric pressure reporting
RAIN COLLECTOR: Reports rain rate and rain totals. Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01" resolution for US stations and 0.2 mm resolution for USM, EU, and UK stations.
ANEMOMETER: Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h).
WIND DIRECTION: Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY: Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity sensors. Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Outdoor sensors contained in radiation shield for optimum accuracy. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
BUBBLE LEVEL: Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
* 3 Forecast Icons with Tendency Arrow
* Barometric Pressure with 12 Hr. History Graph (hpa / inHg) with MIN/MAX Time and Date Records
* Wireless Outdoor Temperature with MIN/MAX Time and Date Records (°F/°C)
* Wireless Outdoor Humidity with MIN/MAX Time and Date Records (%RH)
* Indoor Temperature (°F/°C)
* Wireless Self-Emptying Rain Bucket
* Total Rainfall
* 24 Hr. Rainfall with Time of MAX Record
* Wind Chill
* Wind Speed, and Gust with MAX Time Record
* Wind Direction Compass Display: 16 notations
* Dew Point with MIN/MAX Time and Date Records
* Calendar: Week, Date, Month and Year
* 12/24 Hr. Time with Crescendo Alarm
* 140 Weather History Sets
* Wall Hanging or Free Standing
* Time Alarm
* Storm Warning: ON/OFF
* Wind Speed: HI
* Outdoor Humidity: HI & LOW
* Outdoor Temperature: HI & LOW
* Wind Speed Range: 0 to 207 km/h
* Total Rainfall Measuring Range: 0 to 9999 mm
* 24 Hr. Rainfall Measuring Range: 0 to 999.9 mm
* Outdoor Humidity Range: 1% to 99% (%RH)
* Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°C to 59.9°C
* Indoor Temperature Range: 0°C to 59.9°C
* Transmission Range: Up to 100 meters
* Receiver: 3xAA Alkaline Batteries
* Thermo-Hygro Sensor: 2xAA Alkaline Batteries
* Wireless Rain Gauge: 2xAAA Alkaline Batteries
* Wind Sensor: Powered by Thermo-Hygro Sens