EZ Wood Master Kit - WMEK35
RRP: AU $1,505.90 (inc GST)
A complete kit for instant and accurate measurement of moisture content in a large range of wood species and wood-based products by non-invasive methods using impedance, or using the pin-type electrodes. Featuring the Tramex WME Wood Moisture Encounter moisture meter, a handheld heavy-duty pin probe and a handheld heavy-duty hammer pin probe, the Wood Master Kit comes in a Tramex protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration to over 11/4" in non-destructive mode.
- Adjustable specific gravity (SG) for precise moisture content (MC%) readings in different wood species.
- Accuracy in moisture content readings from 5% to 55% in wood in non-invasive mode.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Plug in heavy-duty pin-type and hammer wood probes giving readings of 7% to 40% moisture content.
- Auto species and temperature correction factors. Multi-language function.
- Weight: 7.39lbs (3.35kg)
- Size: 16.9" x 13.6" x 5.9" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)
- Power: 9 Volt PP3 Battery (included)
- Display: Digital / Backlit