Agreto Temperature measuring probe (1.5 m) for measuring compost, grain and hay - AG2
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
• Reliable temperature measurements of your stores - Monitor the temperature in your stores with the AGRETO temperature probe. This allows timely intervention and prevents storage losses because of insects and fungi.
• Robust measuring instrument for everyday use - The lance and handle are made from stainless steel, the temperature sensor and cabling are situated in the stainless steel tube.
• For flexible use up to 110 °C - The AGRETO temperature probe can be used for checking temperatures in compost, hay, straw, grains, wood chips, compost and many other bulk materials.
Specifications:• Lance length: 1.5 m
• Lance diameter 16 mm
• Stainless steel lance and handle
• Electronic temperature display on the handle
• LCD display with 10 mm high digits
• Temperature sensor in the lance tip
• Measurement range -50 to +110 °C
• Accuracy +/- 1 °C
• Continuous display of the measured value
• Power supply through battery (1x LR44)