Ambient Pharma Goods Data Logger with Alarms. No Software Required. (Pack of 10) - EL-PDF-1 004 PK10
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
SKU EL-PDF-1 004 PK10
The EL-PDF-1-004 data logger comes with pre-configured alarms for use with Ambient Pharma Goods – simply press the Start button to begin logging. The LEDs give a quick status update and show whether the temperature has exceeded an alarm condition at any point. When a logging session is finished, simply tear open the waterproof wallet to reveal the USB connector and plug into your PC. The logger will then automatically generate a PDF report that you can save to your PC. The "Plug and Play" functionality and compact, lightweight design of this logger make it ideal for logistics use.
- Low / High Alarm Level: 8°C / 25°C
- Measurement Range: -30 to +60°C (-22 to +140°F)
- Accuracy (overall error): ±0.5°C maximum (±1°F)
- Readings: 32,600
- Battery Life: 12 months (minimum)
- IP Rating: IP67 (when in its plastic wallet or EL-CC-BAG)