Cabled Vantage Pro2™ Plus with Standard Radiation Shield - 6162C
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The 6162C Davis Cabled Vantage Pro2 Plus with Standard Radiation Shield Weather Station is a cabled weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options.
Includes Vantage Pro2 console, integrated sensor suite, mounting hardware, and AC-power adapter. Integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, 12 m anemometer cable, solar radiation sensor, UV sensor, and sensor mounting shelf. A 30 m cable connects the sensor suite to the console.
• Temperature - Current inside and outside temperature, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low temperature alarms.
• Rain - Rainfall for the last 15 minutes and the last 24 hours, 24 days, 24 months, and 24 years. Flash flood and 24 hour rain alarms. Rain gauge uses tipping bucket (self-emptying) technology.
• Rain Storm - Rainfall for the last 24 storms, with beginning and ending dates for each storm. Rain storm warning and alarm.
• Wind Speed - Current wind speed. Average for the last ten minutes and each of the last 24 hours. High and average wind speed alarms.
• Dew Point - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low dew point alarms.
• Sunrise and Sunset - Time of sunrise and sunset at your location - it even takes daylight savings time into account!
• On screen graphing - Graph current conditions, averages, or highs and lows for the last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
• Barometric Pressure - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Five position trend arrow shows whether pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
• Humidity - Current inside and outside humidity, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low humidity alarms.
• Rain Rate - Current and for each of the last 24 minutes. Rain rate alarm.
• Wind Chill - Current wind chill. Wind chill alarm.
• Wind Direction - Current and for the last 24 hours, 24 days, and 24 months. Direction of high wind speed.
• Heat Index - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Heat index alarm.
• Highs & Lows - For most weather variables, with time and/or date, for each of the last 24 hours.
• Your Own Local Forecast - The Vantage Pro2 forecast icons show sun, part sun, clouds, and rain, or snow. You may also check the scrolling ticker-tape at the bottom of the display for more details.