Cabled Vantage Pro2™ with Standard Radiation Shield - 6152C
1 in stock! Order now.
The 6152C Davis Cabled Vantage Pro2 and Standard Radiation Shield Weather Station includes Includes Davis Vantage Pro2 console, integrated sensor suite, mounting hardware, and AC-power adapter. I
Integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, and 12 m anemometer cable. A 30 m cable connects the sensor suite to the console. Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in standard radiation shield. Console includes indoor temperature, humidity and barometer.
• Temperature - Current inside and outside temperature, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low temperature alarms.
• Rain - Rainfall for the last 15 minutes and the last 24 hours, 24 days, 24 months, and 24 years. Flash flood and 24 hour rain alarms. Rain gauge uses tipping bucket (self-emptying) technology.
• Rain Storm - Rainfall for the last 24 storms, with beginning and ending dates for each storm. Rain storm warning and alarm.
• Wind Speed - Current wind speed. Average for the last ten minutes and each of the last 24 hours. High and average wind speed alarms.
• Dew Point - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low dew point alarms.
• Sunrise and Sunset - Time of sunrise and sunset at your location - it even takes daylight savings time into account!
• On screen graphing - Graph current conditions, averages, or highs and lows for the last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
• Barometric Pressure - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Five position trend arrow shows whether pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
• Humidity - Current inside and outside humidity, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low humidity alarms.
• Rain Rate - Current and for each of the last 24 minutes. Rain rate alarm.
• Wind Chill - Current wind chill. Wind chill alarm.
• Wind Direction - Current and for the last 24 hours, 24 days, and 24 months. Direction of high wind speed.
• Heat Index - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Heat index alarm.
• Highs & Lows - For most weather variables, with time and/or date, for each of the last 24 hours.
• Your Own Local Forecast - The Vantage Pro2 forecast icons show sun, part sun, clouds, and rain, or snow. You may also check the scrolling ticker-tape at the bottom of the display for more details.