CDI-6200 Flow meter for Compressed Air-systems using Aluminum pipes (25 mm) - 6200-25M
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The CDI 6200 series was designed for monitoring the flow rate of compressed air systems. The flowmeter clamps onto a pipe, with two flow-sensing probes projecting into the pipe through 3/16-in. drilled holes. It seals directly to the pipe; no cutting or welding is required for installation. Because each flowmeter is made and calibrated for a specific size of pipe, the display indicates flow directly, with no setup or adjustment.
The meter measures flow by maintaining one probe warmer than the other. It calculates the mass velocity from the amount of heat required, and then calculates the flow on the basis of pipe area. The flow rate, in scfm, is shown on a large, four-digit display; a 4-20 mA output and a pulse output permit remote display, totalizing and data collection.
- Easy to install
- Housing and display rotate to suit piping orientation
- IP-66 rating; suitable for wet locations
- Milliamp and pulse outputs
- Optional RS-485 output for networking
- Accuracy: 5 percent of reading plus 1 percent of range for flows from 10 percent to 100 percent of indicated range at air temperatures between 20 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fluids: Compressed Air, Nitrogen
- Range: 150 scfm
- Operating Pressure (steel and copper): 200 psig maximum
- Input power: 250 mA at 24 Vdc
- Output resistance: 400 Ohms max.
- Exposed Materials: Stainless steel, gold, thermal epoxy and Viton (seal)
- Display: Four-digit LED display
- Response time: One second to 63 percent of change in value at flows above 30 percent of rang