K, J, and T-type Thermocouple Temperature USB Data Logger. Calibrated at 25˚C, 50˚C, 100˚C, 140˚C & 350˚C - EL-USB-TC CAL-T
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
- -200 to +1350°C K-type range
- -200 to +1190°C J-type range
- -200 to +390°C T-type range
- USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
- Bright Red and Green LED Indication
- Includes calibration certificate for temperature at 25˚C, 50˚C, 100˚C, 140˚C & 350˚C
This data logger measures and stores over 32,000 temperature readings from either a K, J or T type thermocouple . A thermocouple is attached via the thermocouple socket at the base of the unit. The user can easily set up the thermocouple type, logging rate, start-time, logging mode, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 2000, XP, Vista & 7. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
Each EL-USB-TC data logger is supplied complete with a basic K-type thermocouple (for 0 to 400ºC measurement), long-life lithium battery, which will last for approximately 6 months.
Download the latest version of the configuration and graphing software from the link below.
This is a popular part, normally stocked in high quantity and suitable for new designs.
Due to high demand for this product at present we suggest that you contact Lascar directly for up to date lead-time information before ordering online.
|Probe Measurement range||K-type||-200 (-328)||+1350 (+2462)||°C (°F)|
|J-type||-200 (-328)||+1190 (+2174)|
|T-type||-200 (-328)||+390 (+734)|
|Operating temperature range||-10 (+14)||+40 (+104)||°C (°F)|
|Resolution (internal and displayed)||0.5 (1)||°C (°F)|
|Accuracy (logger error)||±1 (2)**||°C (°F)|
|Logging rate||every 1s||every 12hr||-|
|1/2AA 3.6V Lithium Battery Life ***||6||month|
* Using thermocouple sensors, the EL-USB-TC can log temperatures as detailed above, but the data logger should not be subjected to temperatures outside the Operating temperature range
** EL-USB-TC is designed to be used whilst disconnected from USB port
*** @ 25°C and 1m logging rate