Digit Backlit LCD Voltmeter Module - SP 400-EB
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The SP 400-EB features a negative rail generator which enables the meter to measure a signal referenced to its own power supply GND. Enhanced contrast negative mode LCD with white LED backlighting ensures excellent readability under all light conditions.
The module is easily fitted into the panel, using the fixing clip provided. The module's low cost means it will suit high and low volume applications. The design of the panel meter's housing ensures splash proofing using the supplied seal.
The SP 400-EB backlighting is available in seven different options. These include white, red, orange, magenta, yellow, green and blue.
• 3½ Digit LCD Voltmeter
• Enhanced Black LCD
• LED Backlighting
• 200mV Full Scale Reading
• 9 Pin SIL Connection
• Accuracy (overall error): 0.1 % (±1 count)
• Linearity: ±1 count
• Sample rate: 2.5 samples/sec
• Operating temperature range: 0 to 50 °C
• Temperature Stability: 100 ppm/°C
• Supply voltage (V+ to GND configuration): 3.50 to 7.50 V d.c.
• Supply voltage (V+ to V): 6 to 15 V d.c.
• Supply current (V+ to GND configuration): 350 uA
• Supply current (V+ to V): 175 uA
• Back-light supply voltage: 4.75 to 5.0V d.c.
• Back-light supply current @ 5V d.c.: 40 to 80 mA
• Input leakage current (Vin = 0V): 1 to 10 pA