Element CO2 Wireless Data Logger - PST-Element-CO2
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The Element CO2 is a wireless data logger that measures and records carbon dioxide, humidity, and temperature levels in a variety of applications. This data logger is ideal for use in air quality studies as well as monitoring growing environments, providing growers with a complete profile of factors affecting plants.
The Element CO2 data logger comes with a 16 ft cable connected to the CO2 sensor, making it ideal for placement around grow rooms or greenhouses to ensure optimum levels. The logger features an LCD screen which provides instant access to current readings, as well as minimum, maximum, and average statistics.
The device also features configurable alarms, battery life indicator, and the ability to reset statistics without impacting the data collection. The Element CO2 logger features a convenient wall mount, while the CO2 sensor is equipped with dual lock for easy and secure placement and effortless mobility.
Temperature recorded on the Element CO2 can be expressed in °C, °F, °R, or K while humidity can be shown in %RH, mg/ml, and Dew Point. Carbon dioxide can be expressed as either ppm or as a percentage. All units can be viewed on both the LCD screen as well as in the software.
The device can be used to determine ventilation efficiency in grow rooms of varying plant cycles. By determining the levels of carbon dioxide, improvements can be made to the ventilation systems and energy saving opportunities become more easily identified.
- Internal Channel Temperature Sensor: Silicon
- Internal Channel Temperature Range: 0 °C to +55 °C (+32 °F to +131 °F)
- Internal Channel Temperature Resolution: 0.08 °C (0.144 °F)
- Internal Channel Temperature Calibrated Accuracy: ±1.0 °C
- Carbon Dioxide Range: 0 ppm to 200,000 ppm
- Carbon Dioxide Resolution: 10 ppm
- Carbon Dioxide Accuracy: 70 ppm ± 5% of the reading
- RF Baud Rate: 250,000
- Output Power: +0 dBm typical
- Receiver Sensitivity: -95 dBm typical
- Typical outdoors Line of sight: Up to 2000 ft
- Typical Indoors line of sight: Up to 500 ft
- Memory: 10,752 readings per channel
- Reading Rate: 1 reading every second up to 1 reading every 24 hours
- Baud Rate: 250,000
- LED Indicators: Green, Blue & Red
- Battery Life: 16 months typical at a 10 minute reading rate
- Material: ABS plastic
- IP Rating: IP22
- Dimensions: Data logger: 3.0 in x 3.5 in x 0.95 in (76.2 mm x 88.9 mm x 24.1 mm) Sensor: 1.98 in x 1.98 in x 1.15 in (50.3 mm x 50.3 mm x 29.2 mm) Cable Length: 16 ft (192 in)