Environmental Noise Monitoring Kit
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The Environmental Noise Monitoring Kits are designed for the following applications, where a meter needs to be left unattended in poor weather conditions to monitor for up to a week:- Environmental noise surveys
- Community noise assessments
- Construction and demolition sites
- Factory and industrial site boundary noise
- Road traffic and other transport noise
The key features for this kit are:
- Easily relocated
- Weatherproof case and outdoor microphone
- Up to 7 days unattended operation
- Type 1 Sound Level Meter with 1/3 Octave Band option
These noise measurement kits include a Sound Level Meter that was designed specifically for environmental noise measurement. The meter meets the sound level meter standards to Type 1 (Class 1) and makes all the measurements required by most such surveys, including the periodic LAeq and the statistical Ln parameters (L10, L90, etc).
The meter makes automatic repeating measurements, providing the tables of periodic results typically needed for this type of survey.