Handheld Optical Dissolved Oxygen Meter - IX-DO10
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Simple to use. No warm-up required or frequent calibrations.
- No oxygen consumption, not flow dependent, fast response.
- Maintenance free. No electrode membranes or electrolyte required.
- Sensor cap lifetime > 8000 hours.
- Oxygen cap head is coated with anti-glare film, strong anti-interference ability, not affected by light and chemical substances.
- Equipped with electrode calibration cap, which allows easy storage and calibration in water-saturated air.
- IP67 water-proof.
- Comes in a handy rugged carry case with electrode and all accessories.
- 3 year warranty for meter, 2 years for probe, and 1 year for sensor cap.
- Measuring Range: 0-200%; 0-20.0 mg/L
- Resolution: 1%, 0.1 mg/L (ppm)
- Accuracy: ±0.1 mg/L (0?8 mg/L); ±0.2 mg/L (8?20 mg/L)
- Calibration Point: Zero and saturation oxygen
- Temp. Compensation: Automatic
- Air-pressure Compensation: Automatic
- Salinity Compensation: Manual
- Measuring Range: 0 ~ 50.0 °C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Reading Stability Display: Yes
- Auto. Hold: Yes
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- IP Rating: IP67
- Power Supply: AA Batteries × 3
- Battery life: > 200 hours