High Range Pocket Conductivity Tester - KS-EC-10H-E
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
• High range pocket conductivity tester is equipped with a standard platinum sensor.
• 1 point push-button calibration allows using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Hold function freezes current reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Auto-Power Off helps user effectively conserve battery life.
• Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
• Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environment.
Specifications:• Range: 0.1~19.9 mS/cm
• Accuracy: ±1% F.S
• Calibration Points: 1 point
• Calibration Solutions: 146.5µS/cm
• Temperature Compensation: 0~50°C
• Temperature Coefficient: 2%/°C
• Cell Constant: K=1
• Normalization Temperature: 25°C
• Hold Function: Manual
• Power Off: Manual or Automatic (8 minutes after last key pressed)
• Operating Temperature: 0~60°C, 32~140°F
• Power Requirements: 3×1.5V "G13A" Batteries
• Battery Life: Approximately 150 hours
• Dimensions: 185(L)×40(Dia.)mm