Infrared Thermometer with Laser and LED Backlight - TN410LCE
1 in stock! Order now.
Note: The Infrared Thermometers on Electric Burst are Not Suitable for Use with Humans
The accurate TN410LCE infrared thermometer is professional grade, and it enables users to safely measure temperatures ranging from -60 to 500°C with a 12:1 distance to spot ratio. The unit includes a built-in socket to accommodate optional K-Type thermocouples.
The TN410LCE comes with several useful modes, including averages, differences, hi/low alarm, real time maximum and minimum readings and a lock feature. The large LCD screen has an amber back-light option to ensure that users can get a reading in low-light conditions.
- Laser Sighting
- Large LCD screen with back lighting
- Comes with a basic manufacturers calibration certificate
- Also accepts Type K Thermocouples
- Comes with a protective pouch
- Infrared Range: -60 to 500°C
- Infrared Accuracy: Tobj=-33~500°C, +/-2% of reading or 2°C whichever is greater
- Optics: 12:1
- Emissivity adjustable from 0.10 to 0.95 in 0.01 steps
- Thermocouple Input Range: -60 to 1300°C