Kestrel 5000AG Livestock Environmental Meter - 0850AGHVG
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The Kestrel 5000AG is designed to meet the needs of livestock, agriculture and animal health professionals. Producers, growers, veterinarians, and consultants in every field of agriculture will gain vital information regarding micro-climate conditions needed to maximize performance and profitability.
This lightweight, handheld, multi-function meter can be used inside and out for spot measurement of current conditions and also tracks and logs over 10,000 sets of time-stamped data. Clip the Kestrel 5000AG into the custom Kestrel 5 Series Rotating Vane Mount and you have a sturdy weather station that can be left in place for days or weeks.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards – 10 drops from 4').
- Waterproof and dustproof (sealed to IP67 standards – 30' submersion to 3').
- Small – carry in your pocket or store in your glove box.
- High visibility case to avoid loss.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight and is backlit for use in low-light conditions.