Leica Lino L4P1 Multi-Line Laser Level - LG834838
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The new base of this laser level is designed for fast setups. Just grab and spin the unit on its base to get close, then use the fine-tune knob to adjust the line or cross point for perfect placement.
Combined with an overhead plumb laser point, the intersections of the three 180° vertical laser lines with the horizontal laser line create a total of five layout points for easy alignment and quick height transfers from wall-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling.
The self-leveling pendulum ensures a level line. You know your line is out of level when it blinks. If the points are out of leveling range, they shut off. Once level, the line goes solid or the dot appears. Lock the pendulum to set out angled lines or to protect the mechanism when you aren't using it.
The L4P1 runs on both rechargeable Li-Ion batteries -- good for up to 24 hours on a single charge -- as well as standard alkaline batteries.
As with all our laser levels, the L4P1 is IP54 rated dust-proof and splash protected.
The four cross line lasers make this the ultimate 90º layout tool, perfect for wood or steel stud construction, point transfer for electrical installations, interior finish work and various other trade applications.
- Range: 15 m (50 ft)
- Range with laser receiver: 50 m (165 ft)
- Accuracy: 2mm at 10m | 1/16" at 33ft
- Self-leveling range: +/- 3 degrees
- No. of laser lines: 4
- No. of laser dots: 1
- Beam directions: Vertical, horizontal
- Laser type: Laser Class 2, IEC60825-1:2014 compliance620 - 690 nm
- Battery types: Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries or Alkaline batteries 4xAA, 1.5V
- Battery life (Li-Ion batteries): 24 hours
- Protection level: IP 54
- Tripod thread: 1/4"-20, 5/8"-11
- Operating temperature: -10 C - 50 C (14 F - 122 F)
- Storage temperature: -25 C - 70 C (-13 F - 155F)
- Dimensions: 125 x 125 x 162 mm (5 x 5 x 6.4 in)