Logging Environmental 1/3 Octave Band Class 2 SLM Kit
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The CEL-633C2 is an 1/3 Octave Band Sound Level Type II Meter ideal for testing Occupational and Environmental Noise.
The 63X Series is designed to make workplace noise measurements as quick and simple as possible. The displayed information can be made as simple or comprehensive as required and all measurement parameters are stored simultaneously, so no incorrect measurements can be made.
For environmental noise data can be marked to signify any significant events, the data from which can be removed afterwards in insight software. Up to 60 hours of audio files can be stored, commonly used for noise source identification. Stored audio can be played back on the instrument using headphones or downloaded to Casella insight software.
Occupational Noise Measurement
• Workplace noise assessments according to ISO9612
• Selection of hearing protection
• Calculation of noise exposure
• Ensuring compliance with workplace noise legislation
Environmental Noise Measurement
• Boundary noise assessments
• Noise nuisance complaints
• Measurements according to ISO1996, BS4142
• UK Construction Section 61 notices
• Atmospheric pressure of 65 to 108kPa
• Ideal for environmental or occupational monitoring
• Easy to use switch-on-and-go functionality
• Latest digital technology with a high resolution colour TFT display
• Pre-configured setups for occupational and environmental measurements
• Voice notes to annotate measurements
• Single measurement range up to 140dB, no range adjustment required
• Data markers, back erase function and audio recording
• Level triggered events for transient measurements
• Real-time octave measurements
• Simultaneous measurement of all parameters with all frequency and time weightings
• Class 2
• 2GB memory for more than 1 year of data storage
• Removable pre-amp
CEL-633C2-K1 is a kit including the relevant instrument, acoustic calibrator (CEL-120), USB download cable, batteries, calibration certificates and an executive kit case.