Multi-Network Cable Tester with Pin out Indicator - XC5076
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
This multi network cable tester is designed to quickly test UTP/STP/Coaxial/Modular network cables by manually or automatically scanning the wires for continuity, mis-wiring and polarisation. It will sequence each connection and indicate the connections via two 9-way LED Bar graphs. Cables can be checked before or after installation by using the Remote Terminator (included). This ingenious cable tester also allows ground- testing of shielded twisted- pair cables. Suitable for testing thin Ethernet (BNC), 10 Base-T (UTP/STP), 356A, TIA- 568A, TIA- 568B and Token Ring network cables.
Main unit supplied with:
- Active RJ45 terminator
- 2 x RJ-45 to BNC adaptors
- Instruction manual
- Main Unit: 104 x 62 x 26mm (LxWxD)
- Active Terminator: 100 x 30 x 25mm (LxWxD)
- Power Supply: 1 x 9V battery not supplied order Cat SB-2395 Energiser battery.
* Note: Not suitable for Live circuits