Pocket pH/C/F Tester - KS-PH-30S-E
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
• Standard pocket pH meter is equipped with a dual display LCD.
• Round glass blub electrode fully senses the pH of liquids.
• 1 to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition (USA and NIST standards).
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire pH range.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
• Auto-Power Off helps user effectively conserve battery life.
• System menu allows setting the 5 parameters, including the pH buffer standard, number of calibration points, temperature unit, hold function, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
• Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
• Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environments.
• pH Range: 1~15.0pH
• pH Accuracy: ±0.1pHKensington Scientifi
• Calibration Points: 1 to 3 points
• Calibration Solutions: USA (pH4.01/7.00/10.01) or NIST (pH4.01/6.86/9.18)
• Temperature Compensation: 0~60°C, 32~140°F
• Compensation Mode: Automatic
Temperature:• Range: 0~60°C, 32~140°F
• Accuracy: ±1°C
• Resolution: 0.1°C
• Calibration Range: Measured value ±10°C
• Temperature Units: °C or °F
General:• Hold Function: Manual or automatic
• Power Off: Manual or Automatic (8 minutes after last key pressed)
• Operating Temperature: 0~60°C, 32~140°F
• Power Requirements: 2×1.5V "AAA" Batteries
• Battery Life: Approximately 200 hours