Portable pH/mV Meter - KS-PH-220-BASIC
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
• Easy-to-use portable pH meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
• 2 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace sensor.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire pH range.
• Data Hold function freezes current reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 50 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• pH Range: -2~16.0pH
• pH Accuracy: ±0.1pH
• Calibration Points: 2 points
• Calibration Solutions: USA (pH4.01/7.00/10.01)
• Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F
• Compensation Mode: Manual or Automatic
• mV Range: -1999~1999mV
• mV Accuracy: ±1mV
• Resolution: 1mV
• Range: 0~100°C, 32~212°F
• Accuracy: ±1°C
• Resolution: 0.1°C
• Calibration Range: Measured value ±10°C
• Temperature Units: °C or °F
• Hold Function: Manual
• Memory: Stores up to 50 data sets
• Operating Temperature: 0~60°C, 32~140°F
• Power Requirements: 1×9V/800mA Battery
• Battery Life: Approximately 200 hours