Portable pH/ORP Meter - KS-PH-221-DELUXE
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
• Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meters meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Selectable pH buffer standard (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace sensor.
• Single point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt measurement modes provide accurate ORP readings.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
• Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows zero point offset and slope of the pH electrode.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the pH buffer standard, number of
calibration points, resolution, stability condition, temperature unit, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer's USB port) ensures that use
the meter smoothly.
• Range: -2.000~20.000pH
• Accuracy: ±0.002pH
• Resolution: 0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH
• Calibration Points: 1 to 5 points
• Calibration Solutions: USA, NIST, DIN or User-defined
• Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F
• Compensation Mode: Manual or Automatic
• Range: -1999.9~1999.9mV
• Accuracy: ±0.2mV
• Resolution: 0.1, 1mV
• Calibration Points: 1 point (Only for Relative mV mode)
• Calibration Range: ±200mV
• Hold Function: Manual or Automatic
• Stability Conditions: Low or High
• Power Off: Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)
• Reset Function: Yes
• Memory: Stores up to 500 data sets
• Output: USB Communication Interface
• Connector: BNC