Professional DO And BOD Benchtop Meter
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
• Highly Customizable User Interface - The user interface of the HI5421 allows the user to show measurements in various modes: basic measurement with or without GLP information, real-time graphing, and logging data.
• Capacitive Touch - The HI5421 features sensitive capacitive touch buttons for accurate keystrokes when navigating menus and screens. There are four dedicated keys that are used for routine operations including calibration and switching measurement modes and four virtual keys that change based upon use.
• Choice of Calibration - Automatic buffer recognition, semiautomatic, and direct manual entry pH calibration options are available for calibrating up to five points, from a selection of eight standard buffers and up to five custom buffers.
• GLP Data - The IC-HI5421 includes a GLP Feature that allows users to view calibration data and calibration expiration information at the touch of a key. Calibration data include date, time, buffers /standards used for calibration and slope characteristics. The offset is also displayed for pH electrodes.
• CAL Check- CAL Check alerts users to potential problems during the calibration of the pH electrode. Indicators include -Electrode Dirty/Broken,-Buffer Contaminated-, electrode response time and the overall probe condition as a percentage that is based on the offset and slope characteristics.
• Data Logging - Three selectable logging modes are available on the HI5421: automatic, manual, and AutoHold logging. Automatic and manual logs up to 100 lots with 50,000 records max/lot, with up to 100,000 total data points. Automatic logging features the option to save data according to sampling period and interval.
• DO Range: 0.00 to 90.00 ppm (mg/L); 0.0 to 600.0 % saturatio
• DO Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L); 0.1% saturation
• DO Accuracy: ±1.5% of reading ±1 digit
• DO Calibration: Automatic using single or two-point calibration; user calibration single point
• DO Temperature Compensation: 0.0 to 50.0 °C; 32.0 to 122.0 °F; 237.1 to 323.1 K
• Salinity Compenstaion: 0 to 45 ppt
• Barometric Pressure Range: 450 to 850 mmHg; 560 to 1133 mBar (additional units available (kPa, mHg, psi, atm))
• Barometric Pressure Resolution: 1 mm Hg
• Barometric Pressure Accuracy: ±3 mm Hg + 1 least significant digit
• Temperature Range: -20.0 to 120.0 ºC**; -4.0 to 248.0 ºF**; 253.15 to 393.15 K**
• Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C, 0.1 °F, 0.1 K
• Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2 °C; ±0.4 °F; ±0.2 K (without probe)
• Electrode/Probe: HI76483 thin body, polarographic dissolved oxygen probe with internal temperature sensor and 1 m (3.3?) cable (included)
• Measurement Modes: direct DO; BOD (biochemical oxygen demand); OUR (oxygen uptake rate); SOUR (specific oxygen uptake rate)
• GLP: calibration data including date, time, and calibration points
• Logging record: 100,000 data point storage, 100 lots with 50,000 records/lot; interval: settable between 1 second and 180 minutes max log time; type: automatic, manual, AutoHold
• Display: color graphic LCD with on-screen help, graphing, and custom color configuration
• Connectivity: USB