Professional Wireless Weather Station with 7" Colour LCD and Solar Powered Sensors - XC0369
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
A professional grade weather station coupled with a 7" colour LCD that will measure almost anything planet earth can throw at it. It's capable of displaying temperature, wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, barometric pressure, and dew point.
You can see how much rain has fallen in 1 hour, a day, a week, or a month, see the current UV index reading, and even see the current lux measurement outdoors which is great for those who have rooftop solar arrays. Install the sensors outside and the readings will be transmitted wirelessly to the base unit up to 100m away.
Minimum and maximum weather values are all recorded along with the corresponding date and time of occurrence. It also features a high/low alarm which will display a visual and give an audible warning when a measurement exceeds or drops below the current record. The threshold for these alarms can be manually configured. The main base is fully solar powered so you need not worry about mains power or constantly adding new batteries. There is a separate indoor sensor that has inbuilt display for temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure.
The interface is beautifully designed and features attractive weather symbols to indicate atmospheric status, everything is clear and easy to read, settings are easily accessible with the buttons on the front of the screen where you can navigate to history, graphs, and setup. The display back-light can be manually turned on/off via the front panel, or automatically at set times so for example it will switch off 8.30pm at night. You can also calibrate values if you happen to notice certain readings are off.
• Alarm clock
• Display night switch
• Includes 38MB Built-in memory
• Records of all minimum and maximum values with time/date of recordings
• Recording interval: 1 to 240 mins (tabulated and graphic with zoom)
• Up to 100m line of sight wireless transmission range
• Uses microSD Card memory (not included) for backup (can accept any capacity MicroSD card)
• Outdoor/indoor temperature: -40°C - 60°C / -40°F - 140°F
• Outdoor/indoor humidity: 1%- 99%
• Wind speed: 0-50m/s / 0-100mph -(km/h, knot, mph, bft, ft/s, m/s)
• Wind gust: km/h, knot, mph, bft, ft/s, m/s
• Wind direction: Degrees, cardinal directions
• Wind chill: Yes C° / F°
• Dew point: Yes C° / F°
• Rain gauge: 0-9999mm, inch (Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
• Rain rate: mm/hr, in/hr
• Weather forecast symbols: Sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, storm
• Barometric pressure:300-1100hPA / 8.85-32.5inHg) hpa, in Hg, mm Hg (Absolute, Relative)
• UV index: uW/cm2
• Solar radiation (lux) meter: 0-400k Lux (W/mm2, lux, fc)
• Time and date display (HH:MM:SS)
• Mounting hardware: Pole, U bolts, clamps, nuts
• Level indicator: Bubble
• Display unit dimensions 195(W) x 138(H) x 20(D)mm