RFVolt2000A Wireless Data Logger (160 mV)
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
The RFVolt2000A-160mV model is a wireless, differential voltage data logger. The device is equipped with a three position terminal block to allow for a positive, negative and ground connection. This allows the measurement of the voltage difference between two signals tied to the same ground.
The LCD screen on the RFVolt2000A provides instant access to the current reading, as well as minimum, maximum and average statistics. Using the MadgeTech software, the device can be programmed to record in engineering units, which convert the voltage signals into a different unit of measure such as PSI, % or PPM. The statistics can be reset through the keypad of the device without erasing collected data, allowing customers to keep track of statistics over varying time periods.
The RFVolt2000A can be used as a standalone data logger, or used with the RFC1000 wireless transceiver, to transmit data back to the central PC. The RFVolt2000A can transmit up to 500 feet (line of sight) to the RFC1000 transceiver. However, multiple RFC1000's can be set up and used as repeaters, capable of transmitting data up to 1000 feet (line of sight) to other RFC1000's. This allows the data to be sent over a greater distance.
The RFVolt2000A is compatible with the latest MadgeTech 4 Software. After downloading, the data can be viewed in graphical or tabular formats. Summary and statistic views are also available for further analysis as well as the ability to be exported to Excel.
- Voltage Range: -160 mVDC to +160 mVDC
- Voltage Accuracy: +/- 0.01%
- Voltage Resolution: 5 uv
- Voltage Calibrated Accuracy: +/- 0.01%FSR at 25 C (77 F)
- Memory: 32,256 Readings
- Reading Rate: 1 reading every second up to 1 reading every 24 hours
- Baud Rate: 250,000
- LED Indicators: Green, Blue & Red
- Battery Life: 5 years typical at a 15 minute reading rate
- Material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 3.5 in x 3.17 in x 0.95 in (88.9 mm x 80.5 mm x 24.1 mm) - Data logger only
- IP Rating: IP22
- Operating Environment: -20 C to +60 C (-4 F to +140 F), 0 %RH to 95 %RH non-condensing
- Approvals: US (FCC), CA (IC), CE, South Korea (KCC), China (CMIIT), Japan (LCIE)