Starter 300 Portable pH Meter with probe - 30219114
1 in stock! Order now.
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation ensures accurate readings while a 30 measurement library stores data for future reference.
- The auto buffer recognition stores calibration data and helps to avoid errors during the calibration process.
- With a meter stand, wrist strap for secure field use and IP54 housing, Starter 300 is durable and prepared for versatile use.
- Display: Liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Operation: 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Communication: N/A
- Includes IC-ST320 probe
- pH: 0.00 to 14.00
- mV: -1,999 mV to 1,999 mV
- Temperature: 0 - 100 C
- pH: +/- 0.01 pH
- mV: 1 mV
- Temperature: 0.5 C
- pH: 0.01
- mV: 1
- Temperature: 0.1 C
- Display: LCD
- Electrode: ST320 (Included)
- Battery Life: 500 Hours with Disposable Batteries
- Calibration: 3 Point
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 1.38 in x 6.69 in x 3.54 in (33 mm x 170 mm x 90 mm)
- In-use cover: No
- Net Weight: 0.35 lb (0.16 kg)
- Parameter: pH/ORP
- Power: 4 AAA (LR03) Batteries (Included)
- Working Environment: 5 C to 40 C, 80%RH, non-condensing (41 F to 104 F, 80%RH, non-condensing)