Starter 3000 pH and ORP Bench Meter - Starter3100F
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
• Starter 3100's intuitive software includes four calibration points, automatic and manual endpoint functions, and one touch conversion between measurement modes.
• Among Starter 3100's user-friendly features that support ease-of-use are an adjustable standalone electrode holder and large backlit LCD display.
• Documenting measurement data is made simple through the RS232 which can be used to connect peripheral devices such as printers or computers to the meter.
• Application: pH and oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) measurement
• Modes: automatic and manual endpoint modes and one-touch conversion.
• Temperature Compensation: Automatic and manual modes
• Calibration: 3 point calibration
• Memory: Can store 99 measurement readings
• Display: Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD), touchscreen
• Operation: AC adapter (included)
• Communication: RS232
• Construction: ABS housing, standalone electrode holder, replaceable in-use cover