Starter 3100C Conductivity Bench Meter - Starter3100C-F
1 in stock! Order now.
• Starter 3100C's intuitive software includes four calibration points, automatic and manual endpoint functions, and one touch conversion between measurement modes.
• Among Starter 3100C's user-friendly features that support ease-of-use are an adjustable standalone electrode holder and large backlit LCD display.
• Documenting measurement data is made simple through the RS232 which can be used to connect peripheral devices such as printers or computers to the meter.
• Application: conductivity, total dissolved solids, salinity measurement
• Modes: automatic and manual endpoint modes and one-touch conversion.
• Calibration: 4 point calibration
• Operation: AC adapter (included)
• Communication: RS232
• Construction: ABS housing, standalone electrode holder, replaceable in-use cover