Type II Sound Level Meter with LA and Laeq - DB100
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Microphone: prepolarised electret condenser.
- Nominal sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa .
- Standards: IEC 61672-1 Class 2 / IEC 60651 Class 2 / IEC 60804 Class 2
- Measured parameters: LA and LAeq
- Other displayed parameters: LAFmax, LAFmin, LASmax , LASmin
- Frequency weighting.:A
- Measuring range: 30-130 dB
- Time weighting: slow, fast
- Data integration time for LAeq: from 1s to 15 min
- Overload indicator: detected at the peak sound-pressure level
- Backlighted display: graphic 128x64 pixels.
- Resolution: 0,1 dB
- Reference direction: microphone axis
- Reference range: 30 - 130 dB
- Reference level: 94 dB
- Reference frequency: 1000 Hz
- Storage relative humidity: 95 % RH max.
- Storage temperature: .from 0 °C to + 50 °C.
- Operating temperature: from -10 °C to + 50 °C.
- Humidity dependence: in accordance with standard between 30 and 90%RH, reference being at 65%HR and 40°C.
- Static pressure dependence: According to class 2 requirements
- Standards: IEC 61672-1 / IEC 61651 / IEC 60804
- Electromagnetical compatibility: As per 89/336/CEE guideline
- Batteries: 3 AAA or rechargeable batteries (Rq: rechargeable batteries must not be recharged inside the instrument)
- Battery life (at 20°C): 30 hours min (with alkaline batteries)