Waterproof pHSpear Testr with MTC; double-junction spear-tip electrode; ±0.01 pH accuracy - PHSPEAR
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
The Eutech waterproof pH Spear with tough, spear tip open pore sensor is a rugged, user-friendly tester ideal for direct measurement of solid or semi-solid samples such as cheese, meats, fruits, bread and other similar samples.
Unlike conventional pH electrodes, the durable glass tip electrode, enclosed in a resilient engineered plastic body is ideal for piercing solid or semi-solid food samples in direct measurement.
Open pore reference junction minimises clogging and delivers fast, stable measurements. Double junction sensor prolongs useful life of electrode with no contamination of samples.
• Large Display Screen - 27mm (H) x 21 mm(W) large LCD display makes it easy to read even if tester is held at a distance.
• One Hand Operation - One hand operation is possible with wireless electrode. Eyelet allows you to attach a lanyard for greater portability.
• Waterproof, Unique Ribbed Design - IP67 waterproof housing protects against high humidity or condensation. Unique ribbed design ensures firmer grip when wet or greasy.
• Push-Button Calibration with Auto-Buffer Recognition - quick, easy calibration with no calibration mistakes
• User-Replaceable Sensor - With the replaceable electrode, you can reuse the tester and save money over time. Twist-off sensor design allows easy replacement of electrode anytime.
• pH Range: -1.0 to 15.0 pH
• Resolution: 0.01 pH
• Accuracy: ±0.01 pH
• No. of Calibration Points: 3 points
• pH Buffer Options: USA - pH 4.01, 7.00, 10.01; NIST - pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18
• Display: Dual LCD display with battery indicator, error messages/codes
• ATC: Yes
• Special Functions: Large Dual Custom Display, Self-diagnostic; Hold function; Auto-Power Off after 8.5 minutes