Wireless Probe, Velocity and Temperature - AP2
1 in stock! Order now.
Wireless probes can take measurements up to 50 feet away from the UHH. A bicolor LED flashes on the handle of the probe to indicate communication status with the UHH. The battery is rechargeable via the mini-USB connector on the bottom of the probe.
Download the Mobile Meter™ Test Instrument Mobile App which converts Android® based phones and tablets into a multi-function test instrument.
- Service: Dry, clean air.
- Temperature Limits: >Process: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C);> Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C).
- Range: >Air Velocity: 0 to 6000 FPM (0 to 30 m/s);> Volumetric Air: 999,999 in selected flow units;> Temperature: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C).
- Accuracy: >Air Velocity: ±3% FS within temperature range of 40 to 90°F (4 to 32°C);> Temperature: ±0.5°F (±0.28°C).
- Response Time: 1 s.
- Probe Length: 8" (203 mm) insertion.
- Battery Charging Limits: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C). (Wireless Only).
- Power Requirements: 3.7 V YT562447 Lithium ion battery, installed functional, user replaceable. (Note:Intended to be operated with power cables less than 3 m in length). (Wireless Only).
- Maximum Wireless Distance: 50' (15 m). (Wireless Only).
- Handle Enclosure: Thermoplastic elastomer over polycarbonate.
- Supplied With: Wrist strap.
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE (not while charging), RoHS, FCC compliant.