Wireless Vantage Pro2™ Plus including UV & Solar Radiation Sensors - 6162AU
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package.
This package includes the Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) which houses and manages the external sensor array, and the console which provides the user interface, data display, and calculations.
The ISS and Vantage Pro2 console communicate via an FCC-certified, license-free, spread-spectrum frequency-hopping (FHSS) transmitter and receiver. User-selectable transmitter ID codes allow up to ight stations to coexist in the same geographic area. The frequency hopping spread spectrum technology provides greater communication strength over longer distances and areas of weaker reception.
The Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus weather station includes two additional sensors that are optional on the Vantage Pro2: the UV sensor and the solar radiation sensor.
• Large, backlit 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
• Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
• Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
• Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
• Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
• Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
• Rain collector
• Temperature and humidity sensors
• Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable
• Solar radiation sensor
• UV sensor
o Solar panel
• Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
• Power adapter for console
• Mounting hardware
• Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
• Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
• Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m).
• Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).