Wireless Vantage Pro2™ with 24-Hour Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield - 6153AU
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The 6153AU Vantage Pro 2 Weather Station Includes a Vantage Pro2 console/receiver, integrated sensor suite (ISS), and mounting hardware. The ISS includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer including a 12 m anemometer cable, and solar panel.
Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in our patented, solar-powered, 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield. Shield combines active & passive aspiration to minimize the effects of radiation.
ISS is solar powered. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter. Console may be powered using the included AC-power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
Two key factors that set the Vantage Pro2 apart from other complete weather stations are the refresh rate and the transmission distance:
• Refresh Rate - A packet of data is sent from the outdoor transmitter to the receiver every 2 1/2 seconds! This means when you look out the window and see the wind blowing, the weather station will reflect it almost immediately.
• Transmission Distance - (This applies to the wireless version) - Line of sight range is 300M. Typical range under most conditions is 200M TO 250M. This is a much greater distance than other professional units.
• Solar Powered Integrated Sensor Suite - (Wireless models only) The wireless, rugged outdoor sensor suite runs on solar power. A lithium battery provides backup at night and during cloudy, winter days. The cabled version receives power from the base station.
• Temperature - Current inside and outside temperature, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low temperature alarms.
• Rain - Rainfall for the last 15 minutes and the last 24 hours, 24 days, 24 months, and 24 years. Flash flood and 24 hour rain alarms. Rain gauge uses tipping bucket (self-emptying) technology.
• Rain Storm - Rainfall for the last 24 storms, with beginning and ending dates for each storm. Rain storm warning and alarm.
• Wind Speed - Current wind speed. Average for the last ten minutes and each of the last 24 hours. High and average wind speed alarms.
• Dew Point - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low dew point alarms.
• Sunrise and Sunset - Time of sunrise and sunset at your location - it even takes daylight savings time into account!
• On screen graphing - Graph current conditions, averages, or highs and lows for the last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
• Barometric Pressure - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Five position trend arrow shows whether pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
• Humidity - Current inside and outside humidity, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low humidity alarms.
• Rain Rate - Current and for each of the last 24 minutes. Rain rate alarm.
• Wind Chill - Current wind chill. Wind chill alarm.
• Wind Direction - Current and for the last 24 hours, 24 days, and 24 months. Direction of high wind speed.
• Heat Index - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Heat index alarm.
• Highs & Lows - For most weather variables, with time and/or date, for each of the last 24 hours.
• Your Own Local Forecast - The Vantage Pro2 forecast icons show sun, part sun, clouds, and rain, or snow. You may also check the scrolling ticker-tape at the bottom of the display for more details.