Sold Out $198.00
The 799 Electronic Caliper is light, comfortable, easy-to-use, and constructed with features that have made Starrett slide calipers the machinist's first choice for many years.
The 799 offers a slim, streamlined profile, a large, clear, easy-to-read LCD display, long battery life, and function buttons for zero and inch/mm.
All sizes furnished in a fitted, protective case.
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Inch/millimeter conversion reads .0005" or 0.01mm
• Easy access to the single, long-life battery
• Last measuring position retained when shut off
• Hardened stainless steel body for long life
• Fine adjustment thumb wheel
• Lock screw to hold the slide in position
• Resolution is .0005" (0.01mm)
• Zero at any position
• Large easy-to-read LCD, .32" high characters
• Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes of nonuse
• Linear accuracy meets DIN862
• Integrated depth rod