Sold Out $189.00
A USB microscope with a simple but incredibly useful stand that allows you to make fine adjustments to the vertical height of the microscope and swivel the scope arm around a 360 degree range. This permits a greater level of viewing accuracy and stability. The microscope can be easily removed for the stand for situations which demand it. On either side of the stand there are two metal holders to lock your object in place and a printed ruler to help you get an approximate feel for the length of objects. The optics built into this microscope are excellent. The sharpness of texture on magnified objects is incredible to look at you will spend hours searching for things to magnify (check out a full resolution 5MP capture on our website).
It comes with a great piece of software for capturing 5MP (2592x1944) res JPGs, BMPs, TIFs or PNGs and 1280x960 pixel AVI files .
Excellent for educational purposes or a myriad of practical applications such as technicians, jewellers, laboratory work, and much more.
• Image sensor: 5MP
• Focus range: Manual focus from 10mm to 150mm
• Snap shot: Button or software
• Shutter speed: 1 sec to 1/1000 sec
• Still image resolution: 2592x1944, 2048x1536, 1600x1200, 1280x960 pixels
• Video capture resolution: 1280x960
• Flicker control: 50Hz/60Hz
• Light source: 8 x LEDs with adjustable brightness
• Magnification ratio: 10x, 300x (at 5MP res)
• Power source: USB
• Compatible with WinXP/Vista/7/8, Mac 10.6-10.8
• Bundled software: Microcapture Pro with measurement function
- Microscope: 110(L) x 33(Dia)mm,
- Stand: 165(H) x 165(L) x118(W)mm