Humidity & Temperature USB data logger - EL-USB-2
24 in stock! Order now.
This data logger measures and stores up to 16,382 relative humidity and 16,382 temperature readings over 0 to 100%RH and -35 to +80C (-31 to +176F) measurement ranges.
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-USB software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10).
Relative humidity, temperature and dew point (the temperature at which water vapor present in the air begins to condense) data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for a year. Status indication is via flashing red and green LEDs. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the plastic cap and seal are fitted.
* 10 to +90%RH Measurement Range
* -35 to +80C (-31 to +176F) Measurement Range
* Dew point indication via Windows Control Software
* USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
* User-Programmable Alarm Thresholds for %RH & T
* Status Indication via Red and Green LEDs
* Supplied with Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery and Windows Control Software
* Environmental Protection to IP67
* This logger comes with free software and USB connection to attach to your computer.