1200 g Scout Education Portable Balance - SKX1202
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Integrated superior overload protection system rated at 10× capacity protects the balance in demanding classroom environments.
- Space-saving design allows for stackable storage.
- Combined with a simplified 4 button operation, the Scout’s large backlit display increases readability in dim lighting conditions, and makes it easier to view results from across a desk or lab.
- Education and laboratory applications.
- Stability indicator
- Stackable design with included storage cover
- Mechanical and software overload/ underload protection
- Low battery indicator, auto shut-off and auto tare
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) with backlight.
- AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)
- ABS housing and stainless steel pan
- Maximum Capacity: 1200 g
- Readability: 0.01 g
- Pan Size (LxW): 5.5 in x 6.7 in (140 mm x 170 mm)
- Battery Life: 80 Hours with Disposable Batteries
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 2.1 in x 8.8 in x 8 in (54 mm x 224 mm x 202 mm)
- Display: Large backlit LCD
- Legal for Trade: Not Applicable
- Linearity ±: 0.03 g
- Net Weight: 1 kg
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Power: AC Adapter (Included); 4 AA (LR6) Batteries (Not Included)
- Repeatability (typical): 0.02 g
- Stabilization Time: 1.5 s
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Transportation Case: Available as an Accessory
- Units of Measurement: Newton; Ounce; Pound; Pound:Ounce
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)