220 g Scout General Portable Balances - SPX421
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Bright backlit LCD and 4 button control enable efficient operation and ease of use.
- Additional capacities offering greater flexibility.
- Bolstered by superior overload protection and impact-resistant pan support.
- Multiple connectivity will add versatility to your data collection.
- Better performance and higher capacities widen the range of weighing applications.
- Stability indicator,
- Mechanical and software overload/underload protection
- Low battery indicator, auto shut-off, and auto tare
- Stackable design with optional storage cover
- Maximum Capacity: 420 g
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Pan Size (LxW): 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Battery Life: 120 Hours with Disposable Batteries
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 2.1 in x 8.8 in x 8 in (54 mm x 224 mm x 202 mm)
- Display: Large backlit LCD
- Legal for Trade: Not Applicable
- Linearity ±: 0.003 g
- Net Weight: 1 kg
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Power: AC Adapter (Included); 4 AA (LR6) Batteries (Not Included)
- Repeatability (typical): 0.002 g
- Stabilization Time: 1.5 s
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Units of Measurement: Carat; Grain; Gram; Newton; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pennyweight; Custom
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)