24000 g Explorer Analytical and Precision Balance - EX24001
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- A large colour touchscreen gives access to the advanced application modes and icon-driven application software features such as user manager, library, and minimum weight indication.
- 2-D shock protection and IP54 base enclosure protect the balance from damage, while the AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration system ensures performance.
- Explorer’s sturdy modular design features a colour touch display that can be separated from the weighing base as well as two programmable touch-free sensors and a large weighing pan.
- Selectable environmental filters
- Auto tare
- User selectable span calibration points
- Software lockout and reset menu
- Sser selectable communication settings
- Data print options, user definable project and user IDs, auto standby, and up to 14 operating languages
- 24000 g capacity
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Pan size: 377 mm x 311 mm
- Display: 5.7” (145 mm) full-colour VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
- Communication: RS232 and USB (included) or second RS232/ethernet (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
- Construction: Modular design, IP54 metal base, die-cast top housing, stainless steel pan, up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, calibration lock, two touchless sensors, full housing in-use cover.
- Communication: RS232 and USB and GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock