35 kg Ranger 7000 Series Bench Scale - R71MHD35
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Ten advanced modes simplify complex applications and minimize the need for manual calculations and it can also control peripheral devices and/or a scale platform with option kit.
- With one second stabilisation time and up to 350,000d display resolution, Ranger 7000’s precision cannot be matched by any scale in its class.
- The Ranger 7000 series was developed to thrive in rugged and harsh industrial environments. This modular scale was built with IP54 metal housing and sealed metal indicator to ensure durability.
- Display: 4.3” (109 mm) Full-colour WQVGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
- Operation: AC power (included)
- Communication: Easy access communication port including standard USB and RS232
- GLP/GMP Data Output with Real-time clock. Data transfer function.
- Automatic calibration feature
- Maximum Capacity: 35 kg
- Readability: 0.001 kg
- Platform Size (LxW): 311 mm x 377 mm
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Power: AC Power or rechargable battery (not included)
- Battery Life: 9 Hours with Rechargeable Battery
- Communication: USB and RS232
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 4.5 in x 16.5 in x 11 in (114 mm x 420 mm x 280 mm)
- Display: 4.3’’/10.9 cm TFT Graphic LCD
- In-use cover: Included
- Linearity ±: 0.02 g
- Net Weight: 7.2 kg
- Outputs: 3 In/4 Out digital I/O
- Platform Construction: Stainless Steel
- Protection Rating: IP54
- Readability (Certified): 0.0001 kg
- Second Scale Input: Yes
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Units of Measurement: Gram; Kilogram; Ounce; Pound; Pound:Ounce; Custom
- Working Environment: 50°F – 85°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)