Acoustic calibrator for class 2 meters with 1/2" microphone - CEL-120/2
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The CEL-120-2 (CEL-120/2) Acoustic Calibrator is the smallest of its type in the world; with a rugged, over-moulded design for use in field environments.
The CEL-120 is designed and manufactured to comply with the requirements of IEC 60942: 2003 and ANSI S1.40: 2006. These standards stipulate accurate calibration over a wide range of temperature, humidity and pressure conditions, typical of field work, ensuring accurate calibration in all conditions.
• Type: Calibrator to EN (IEC) 60942: 2003, ANSI S1.40: 2006 Class 2
• Calibration sound pressure level (over environmental range): 114.0dB ±0.6dB
• Calibration level (at reference conditions): 114.0 dB ±0.35 dB
• Calibration Frequency: 1kHz ±1Hz
• Harmonic Distortion: Less than 1.0%
• Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA (LR03)
• Battery life: A typical operational life of 2 years
• Dimensions: 75.5 x 54.0 x 37.0mm (2.9 x 2.1 x 1.4”)
• Weight: 85g (0.19lb) including batteries