Ax2202 2200g x 0.01g Adventurer Pro Analytical/precision Balance
1 in stock! Order now.
• Measuring capacity of 2200 grams with a resolution of 0.01 g for precise weight measurement.
• Comes with a rectangular 175 x 195 mm platform
• Built with a 4.3" (109 mm) Full-color VGA graphic touchscreen with user-controlled brightness
• Has a metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, full housing in-use cover
• Design features include selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, up to 9 operating languages.
• Can measure in Grams, Milligrams, Carat, Ounce, Ounce, troy, Pound, Pennyweight, Grain, Newton, Momme, Mesghal, Honh Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael, Tical, Tola, Baht.
• Can be easily connected to computers, laptops and other similar devices through integrated RS232 and USB serial ports for GLP/GMP data output.
• Weighing - Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure. Minimum Weight feature is also available|
• Parts Counting - Count samples of uniform weight. Choose Standard Counting, Check Counting, or Fill Counting.
• Check Weighing - Compare the weight of a sample against target limits. Choose from Standard, Nominal-weight, or Nominal-Percent.
• Dynamic Weighing - Weigh an unstable load. Balance takes an average of weights over a time period.
• Totalization - Measure cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed Balance capacity.
• Formulation - For compounding and recipe making. The number of components can be from two to 99.
• Density Determination - Determine density of solids more dense than water, solids less dense than water, liquids, or porous material.
• Display Hold - Capture and store measurement displayed on the LCD.