CDI-5400 Flow Meter for Aluminum pipes (101 mm) - 5400-101M
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The CDI 5400 clamps onto a pipe, with two flow-sensing probes projecting into the pipe through 3/16-in. drilled holes. It seals directly to the pipe; no cutting or welding is required for installation. Because each flowmeter is made and calibrated for a specific size of pipe, the digital display indicates flow directly, with no setup or adjustment.
The meter measures flow by maintaining one probe warmer than the other. It determines the mass flow rate from the amount of heat required. The flow rate, in scfm or equivalent units, is shown on a large, four-digit display; a 4-20 mA output and a pulse output permit remote dis-play, totalizing and data collection.
- Easy to install
- No moving parts
- Weather resistant and surge protected (new with Rev. 3)
- Milliamp output
- Pulse output convertible to threshold output
- User-configurable scaling, filtering and units of measure
- Optional RS-485 output for networking
- Housing rotates to suit vertical or horizontal installation
- Accuracy: 5 percent of reading plus 1 percent of range for flows from 10 percent to 100 percent of indicated range at air temperatures between 20 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fluids: Compressed air and Nitrogen
- Range: 2000 scfm
- Operating pressure: 200 psig maximum on Sch. 40 steel and on Type L Copper below three inch; consult CDI for other materi-als and higher pressures.
- Input power: 250 mA at 24 Vdc
- Output resistance: 600 Ohms max.
- Materials exposed to measured fluid: Stainless steel, gold, thermal epoxy and Viton (seal)
- Ring material: Aluminum
- Display: Four-digit LED display
- Response time: One second to 63 percent of change in value at flows above 30 percent of range