CO210 - Extech CO210: Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
CO210 is a Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor/Datalogger.
-Features Minimum/Maximum CO2 value recall, year/month/date/time display, and an Automatic Baseline Calibration (minimum CO2 level over 7.5 days) or manual calibration in fresh air.
-Measurement ranges are 0 to 9,999 ppm (CO2), 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) for Air Temperature and 0.1 to 99.9% for Relative Humidity.
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO) concentrations
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO sensor
- Indoor Air Quality displayed in ppm with Good (380 to 420ppm), Normal (<1000ppm), Poor (>1000ppm) indication
- User programmable High/Low Visible and Audible CO warning alarms
- Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time
- Max/Min CO value recall function
- Automatic Baseline Calibration or manual calibration in fresh air
- Complete with Universal AC adaptor, software and cable
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2): 0 to 9,999ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Temperature: -10 to 60C (14 to 140F)
- Resolution: 0.1F/C
- Humidity: 0.1 to 99.9%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Datalogging: Up to 5333 points for each parameter
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 4 x 4" (117 x 102 x 102mm)
- Weight: 7.2oz (204g)