CDI-5200 Flow Meter for Copper pipes (1 inch) - 5200-12C
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The CDI 5200 clamps onto a pipe, with two flow-sensing probes projecting into the pipe through 3/16-in. drilled holes. It seals directly to the pipe; no cutting or welding is required for installation. Because each flowmeter is made and calibrated for a specific size of pipe, the digital display indicates flow directly, with no setup or adjustment.
The meter measures flow by maintaining one probe warmer than the other. It determines the mass flow rate from the amount of heat required. The flow rate, in scfm or equivalent units, is shown on a large, four-digit display; a 4-20 mA output and a pulse output permit remote dis-play, totalizing and data collection.
- Easy to install
- No moving parts
- Weather resistant and surge protected
- Milliamp output
- Pulse output convertible to threshold output
- User-configurable scaling, filtering and units of measure
- Accuracy: 5 percent of reading plus 1 percent of range for flows from 10 percent to 100 percent of indicated range at air temperatures between 20 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fluids: Compressed Air, Nitrogen
- Range: 200 scfm
- Operating Pressure (steel and copper): 200 psig maximum
- Input power: 250 mA at 24 Vdc
- Output resistance: 600 Ohms max.
- Exposed Materials: Stainless steel, gold, thermal epoxy and Viton (seal)
- Display: Four-digit LED display
- Response time: One second to 63 percent of change in value at flows above 30 percent of range