Foodcare Sushi pH Tester - HI981035
7 in stock! Order now.
The HI981035 Foodcare Sushi pH Tester has been designed with many advanced features including a uniquely designed glass body pH electrode that has flat tip for surface measurements. The flat tip electrode coupled with an open reference junction allows for the direct contact surface measurement of pH. This is very beneficial when trying to measure the pH of sushi rice that is a solid.
The sushi rice pH electrode features an open junction design. The open junction design is necessary in order to permit contact between the internal reference cell and the surface of the rice. It is this design that allows for the direct measurement of sushi rice without having to make a slurry with rice and purified water.
- Large LCD: An enhanced LCD displays the measurement reading, stability indicator, low battery indicator, and calibration tags.
- Automatic Calibration: The Foodcare Sushi pH Tester is calibrated automatically to one or two points. The calibration buffers are automatically recognized and after calibration the buffer values used are shown on the display.
- Stability Indicator: An hourglass indicator is displayed on the LCD until a stable reading is obtained. Once a reading stabilizes, the indicator disappears and a reading can be taken.
- Automatic Shut-off: The meter can be set to automatically turn off after 8 minutes or 60 minutes to conserve battery life in the event that the meter is left on. The auto-off feature can also be disabled.
- Probe Diagnostic: During calibration the meter will display error (Err) message as an indicator that the probe needs to be cleaned.
- Long Battery Life: The Foodcare Sushi pH Tester has an exceptional battery life of approximately 1000 hours. When the battery power is running low, a low battery indicator is displayed.
- Plastic Carrying Case: The HI98103 Foodcare Sushi pH Tester is supplied complete with meter, probe, calibration solutions, and cleaning solutions. All contents are packaged in a durable plastic carrying case.
- Economical: The Foodcare Sushi pH Tester is a fully featured meter at a price that is affordable for both the hobbyist and Sushi making professional.
- The HI981035 is supplied with built in Sushi pH electrode, HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet (2), HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet (2), HI700641 cleaning and disinfection solution for dairy products sachet (2), HI9072 storage solution (13 ml), instruction manual, instrument quality certificate, and plastic carrying case.
- pH Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy at 25 oC/ 77 oF: +/- 0.2 pH
- Calibration: Automatic one or two-point with three standard buffers available (pH 4.01 and 7.01)
- Electrode: pH electrode with flat tip and open junction for surface measurements
- Automatic Shut-off: User selectable: off, 8 or 60 min.
- Battery Type: CR2032 lithium ion battery (1)
- Battery Life: Approximately 1000 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F); RH 95% max
- Dimensions: 50 x 160 x 21 mm (2 x 6.3 x 0.9 inches)