In-Line Flowmeter for Compressed Air and Nitrogen (Thread size 3/8 NPT) - 5100-03-20
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The meter measures flow by maintaining one probe warmer than the other. It determines the mass flow rate from the amount of heat required. The flow rate, in scfm or equivalent units, is shown on a large, four-digit display; a 4-20 mA output and a pulse output permit remote display, totalizing and data collection.
- Accurate measurement of small point-of-use flows
- Minimal pressure drop
- Weather resistant and surge protected
- Milliamp output
- Pulse output convertible to threshold output
- U ser-configurable scaling, filtering and units of measure
- Optional wired or wireless output for networking
- Accuracy: 2 percent of reading plus 0.5 percent of range for flows from 10 percent to 100 percent of indicated range at air temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit and a pressure of 100 psig.
- Fluids: Compressed air and Nitrogen
- Range: 6000 scfm
- Operating pressure: 200 psig maximum on Sch. 40 steel and on Type L Copper;
- Input power: 250 mA at 24 Vdc
- Output resistance: 600 Ohms max.
- Materials exposed to measured fluid: Anodized aluminum, aluminum, gold, stainless steel, thermal epoxy and Buna-N (seal)
- Display: Four-digit LED display
- Response time: One second to 63 percent of change in value at flows above 30 percent of range